Position: Project Engineer
No. Of Vacancies: 1
An excellent opportunity for a qualified Civil Engineer to take this challenging role in the delivery of a significant output.
This position provides Civil Engineering Services to the Company. Successful candidates must have the ability to execute the project(s) and provide engineering support to the Company. Candidates having hands on/ combination of Water pipeline, reservoirs, and sewerage related, Building & EPC projects are invited to apply.
Prime responsibilities include:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Liaising and working jointly with the team (PM, Planner, Site Engineers, QA/QC Engineer, etc.) to implement refinements;
- Dealing skillfully with a diverse range of people including clients, consultants, other engineering professionals and sub-contractors.
- Undertaking initiative for health and safety activities on site and regularizing the same while executing the daily responsibilities.
- Scheduling work, providing/reviewing appropriate plans for construction.
- Scheduling & monitoring the material and equipment purchases, delivery and provision.
- Liaising with and directing the work of sub-contractors employed on the project.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time maintaining the Quality of workmanship.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors of Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 13 to 18 years of experience with reputed Construction Companies.
- Gulf Experience mandatory.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Sound mathematical and technical skills including physics
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
- A thorough working knowledge of Codes of Practice together with a knowledge of standard forms of contract and knowledge of various forms of procurement.
Job Type: Full-time
About TARGET LLC
TARGET LLC is an Omani Company, contributing to the Nation Progress since 1976. We are Civil- Electro-Mechanical Contracting Firm.