Roles & Responsibilities
· Responsible for overall management of the Business Unit assigned by Country Management.
· To manage P&L of Logistics Operations for the Business Unit- Ocean Freight & Customs Clearance Management (Specific to UAE)
· To ensure that operational and HSE objectives and requirements are met.
· To assist where necessary in Projects and initiatives being defined by Senior Management from time to time
· Engage in Business development activities, Customer relationship, Key account management and ensure Operation excellence and Customer satisfaction.
· To ensure achievement of Quality Objectives and maintain Procedures.
· To drive cost leadership in all areas
· To ensure efficient Supplier management
· Examine and analyze industry verticals, developments and trends and make recommendations on marketing and operational action which best meets the market and plan/budgetary requirements.
· To develop business Opportunities in the relevant local market including but not limited to expanding business with existing/new Customers on all services; developing new service portfolio.
· Implement and maintain in liaison with the accounting and finance management, sound accounting procedures for all transactions.
· Ensure that good and effective working relations are maintained with all organizations in the region including customers, suppliers and staff.
· Ensuring good governance and adherence to Group Code of Conduct in all activities.
· To support effectively in the participation of new Tenders, bids for all markets in UAE
· To qualify Kanoo Logistics business and register with potential customers
· To continuously evaluate market knowledge on upcoming opportunities in the Region
· To update regularly on status of various opportunities
· To generate sustainable growth in all areas of activity
· To Support the Commercial / Operational team in converting opportunities and resolving issues
· Contribution on decision making at Divisional Management level.
· Ensuring good Corporate governance and adherence to Group Code of Conduct for all activities
· To potentially develop a Business development team subject to success achieved
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria