Roles & Responsibilities
The Tendering Engineer will be responsible for tenders dealing with all commercial and estimating activities associated with Client’s tender requirements and all associated subcontract and supplier requirements from receipt of tender enquiry through to contract award and consequent handover to operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for Technical / Engineering delivery of proposals / Tenders for all assigned Tenders.
2) Thoroughly review Tender Documents which includes Design Documents, Drawings, Specifications, Data Sheets, Calculations etc. and Clearly define the scope of Project.
3) Prepare Technical submittals as per Bid / Tender requirements which includes (but not limited to) methods, plans, organization, implementation strategies, specialized method statements and commissioning plants etc.
4) Prepare / raise pre-tender queries etc and coordinate with owner department /client for clarification.
5) Develop alternative technical proposals as and where required.
6) Be familiar with the general specifications and market requirements.
7) Manage associated cost preparation responsibilities.
8) Prepare Technical and Commercial proposals as per Tender requirement guidelines.
9) Ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
10) Involve in all post tender activities till contract award including attendance on meeting with clients /consultants, clarification of post tender queries, techno commercial negotiation etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Ø Experience in dealing with complex and high value tenders.
Ø Good Knowledge on Industry Norms and Practices.
Ø Good Understanding on Construction works and ability to interpret drawings issued at tender stage.
Ø Attention to detail and identify any missing elements in the drawings.
Ø Plan and compile General Requirements (preliminaries).
Ø Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Ø Hands on experience on the tendering software’s like candy, Plan swift, auto cad, MS Office etc.,
v Degree in Civil Engineering
v Minimum 15 to 20 years working experience in the similar filled.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria