Roles & Responsibilities
1. Accountable for managing a design team, managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise. Accountable to ensure all engineering works comply with all relevant Statutory standards, Regulations and Codes of Practices
2. Accountable to plan, design, and coordinate for civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, infrastructural design works for projects; internally and with contractor’s/project team. Responsible to review design prepared by engineers and maintaining high-quality standards of design consultancy service
3. Accountable to review and provide inputs into the tendering process; selecting, or having input into the selection of, specialist subcontractors or other organizations that will help complete the project work
4. Accountable for advising on the selection of materials used and other aspects of procurement
5. Accountable for managing processes relating to the project’s design to ensure that everything is delivered to schedule and budget, working very closely with estimators, quantity surveyors, site managers and other key members of the project team
6. Responsible for all project specific financial objectives by preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions
7. Responsible for all individual and all project specific productivity targets, KPIs and attainment thereof.
Desired Candidate Profile
15 years of experience in PEB and Hot Rolled Steel Design.
Conversant with American, MBMA and British codes.
Having experience in “Analysis and design software” – MBS, STAAD & ETABS and “Connection design software” RAM connection and Master series.
In particular, PEB design and MBS software experience are must.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria