Roles & Responsibilities
you will be supporting and assisting CFO for the effective management of all financial tasks, including accounting, treasury, compliance, financial reporting, tax and development of internal control policies and procedures.
Provide support and coordination in the administrative, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
· Ensuring daily transactions are captured and recorded in the system and assist team in this tasks
· Ensures timely closure of books on monthly basis to deliver on time monthly, quarterly and annual accounts in compliance with IFRS.
· Prepares financial summaries, reports, analysis, cost-benefit analysis and/or ad-hoc financial reports as required by the Senior Management.
· Ensures timely issuance of accurate weekly and/or monthly flash / reports.
· Prepare, organize, send timely payment notifications and reminders to buyers based on the payment plans.
· Tracking payment defaulters and reporting it to CFO for further action in compliance with sale purchase agreement.
· Ensures scrutiny on vendors/contractor’s bills and timely payment to all suppliers and supplier accounts reconciliation.
· Weekly cash flow forecast, related funding needs, and available funds.
· Develops and maintains working relationships with banks, escrow accounts and trustee banks and understands all requirements of escrow account regime to ensure timely settlement of payments.
· Ensures entity level legal & tax compliance with corporate/tax laws & rules, VAT including VAT legislation / practice / procedures and monthly / annual filings.
· Coordinates with external auditors for audit plans and ensures timely delivery of entity level financial reports in consultation with CFO.
Ø Qualified Accountant – CPA / CIMA / CA / ACMA or other recognized accounting qualification
Ø 10-12 years of post-qualification progressive experience
Ø Minimum 2+ years at a Managerial / Chief Accountant Level
Ø Experience of residential real estate development
Ø Strong technical accounting skills, including IFRS
Ø Working knowledge of ERP systems – Sales force, Financial Force, Focus
Ø Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ø Experience of working within a multi-cultural environment.
Ø Should have managed a team of at least 4 to 5 accountants
Ø Should have worked with companies with turnovers more than 5 million OMR yearly
Ø Should have a corporate exposure and had been in an environment of more than 50 employees.
Ø Real Estate Industry or Construction related Experience
Ø Proven track record of success in senior roles.
Ø Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria