Roles & Responsibilities
A Media and advertising company, located in Oman , is hiring a Media Buyer :
A Media Buyer is an advertising professional responsible for negotiating and purchasing ad space and time to effectively reach target audiences. They analyze target demographics, develop media buying strategies, negotiate rates with media outlets, and optimize budgets to maximize ad exposure.
Tasks & Responsibilities :
• Develops effective media buying strategies
• Negotiates ad space and time slots with various media outlets.
• Participates in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
• Ensure that ads reach the intended audience through the right channels at optimal prices.
• Handle the negotiation and procurement of advertising inventory for our clients
• Optimize ad exposure, surpass competitors, and effectively manage budgets to achieve maximum impact.
• Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
• Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
• Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
• Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
• Experiment with new platforms and channels
• Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
• Report to clients and build long-term relationships
• BA or MA in Marketing, Advertising or related field
• 4+ years of proven experience as Media Buyer or similar role
• Have a deep understanding of current media channels and advertising options
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Fluency in Arabic & English
Attractive Salary + Yearly Ticket + Health Insurance.