Roles & Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Executive is expected to manage leads through follow up on inbound email, online portal and telephone inquiries from customers.. Regular interaction with Head of Sales, Key Account Manager, for assigning the opportunities to relevant sales team members .
To be successful as an inside sales executive, you should be persuasive and committed to helping in achieving sales goals.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exception response and follow-ups.
- Actively managing leads & new sales opportunities and managing the database for reporting periodically.
- Developing basic knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Processing customers’ purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Follow up with dormant customers and convert them into potential sales.
- Achieve assigned target KPI’s as per Inside sales role and responsibilities.