“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
The Hygiene Manager is responsible for the maintenance/upgrade of sanitation and hygiene standards to ensure all food served to guests and employees are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination and all work areas conform to required Hygiene and Sanitation levels. Specifically, the Hygiene Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Propose and maintain minimum standards in all work areas, stores, receiving and disposal areas to adhere at all times to required hygiene standards
• Responsible for effective and efficient maintenance of records related to the Hotel’s sanitation and hygiene efforts/program
• Formulates and maintains an up-to-date methodology manual that is constantly available for use and review by the section personnel
• Responsible for promoting effective dissemination coordination with the rest of the staff in the Hotel
• Responsible for the office/section area being clean and orderly with an organized and efficient workflow
• Performs special assignments and projects assigned to the office by the superiors
• Conduct and chair the FSS Monthly Meeting
• Monitors, assists and performs all procedures and protocols for maintaining an excellent sanitation and hygienic environment
• Is part of the Hotel’s Sanitation Team, which conducts monthly sanitation inspections throughout all food handling areas and generate respective reports
• Continually liaises with external agencies (laboratory, government bureau, health practitioners, etc.) on sanitary matters.
Your experience and skills include:
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria