Roles & Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
• To manage / supervise discipline construction activities in the area to ensure that all works are completed according to design, on schedule and to appropriate levels of HSE & quality.
• Shall report to the Construction Co-ordinator in relevant operational area.
• To supervise discipline construction activities in the area to ensure that all works are completed according to design, on schedule and to appropriate levels of HSE & Quality
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum of 10 years with experience in Oil & Gas construction and pre-commissioning activities in the large Engineering & construction organisation work as a supervisory position, at least five years of which shall have been gained in the Middle East.
• For Electrical, should have experience in electrical distribution and transmission activities including power overhead lines.
• Qualification : Degree / Diploma in Engineering
• Instrumentation Supervisor – Electronic and pneumatic equipment including analogue and digital control systems (e.g. Foxboro Spec 200, Foxboro/Honeywell DCS), relay based and solid state logic systems (e.g. Pepper! & Fuchs, Maglog), transmitters, and control valves and accessories. Competent in Small Bore Tubing Assembly.
• Coating Supervisor – Hand laid, brush and spray applied coating and wrapping systems for a variety of surfaces andmaterials.
• Pipeline Supervisor – Min. 5 years identifiable experience in pipeline construction. At least 1 year PDO or Shell Group