Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive to optimize Chemical Skids equipment health, performance, availability and reliability within Client process facilities by complying with all maintenance activities generated by CMMS and give solutions to prevent failures events and preserving the function for which they exist.
- Effectively Manage Chemical Skids Equipment preventive maintenance program to top performance, including keeping rotating equipment performance metrics (Indicators, KPI’s) database as well as failure history, technical data, etc. updated.
- Drive and carry out (hands on) preventive activities on control panels, pumps, valves, and flowmeters, relieve valves, etc…, etc.
- Perform preventive & corrective activities on Chemical Skids equipment and systems to preserve its function such as Parameters analysis, chemical filling, mechanical & Electrical components inspection, repair & replacement, improvement activity, trouble-shooting and failure investigation.
- Collecting skids equipment operating and performance parameters & analyze them with the help of CMMS data & trends to predict or analyze any future/ occurred failure events and recommend solutions upon findings to have effective outcomes.
- Effectively communicate team members & other departments (Maintenance, Lab Chemist, Operations, Supply chain, QHSE, vendors, suppliers) by Face to face meetings, web applications, phone calls, E-mails.
- Perform Participate and support continuous improvements activities related to rotating equipment such as RCA ( Root Cause Analysis) , AOC ( Asset Overall Condition ) , PMO ( Preventive Maintenance Optimization), MTA ( Mitigation of Threat to Availability ) , etc.
- Check, update & track critical equipment spares at Client Inventory & Cataloguing tool with correct setting of Min/ Max related to lead time, number of equipment & consumption.
- Promote learning & development in between team members.
- Eliminate team member’s gabs & weakness by promoting self-development, setting strategies and techniques.
- Assure OEM recommendations & manuals are always referred & implemented.