Roles & Responsibilities
• Supports patient diagnosis and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating and repairing biomedical equipment; training users; maintaining safe operations.
• Approves new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to codes and making modifications.
• Installs new equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating and testing performance.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
• Calls for special equipment service, evaluates service contracts and maintains equipment inventories.
• Improves equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction, conferring with equipment users, developing modifications, and collaborating with manufacturers.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
• Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel and complying with codes
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Skills and qualifications
• Documentation skills
• Analysing information
• Creating a safe, effective environment
• Valid Education, Experience, and License
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria