• Ensure proper accounting of transactions by reconciling and closing jobs, and documenting those left open due to valid reasons.
• Complete bank reconciliation statements by reviewing cash / bank transit accounts on a regular basis and ensuring that all collected cash and cheques have been deposited into the bank.
• Manage and ensure that all cash functions of the company are met in a professional and timely manner including preparation of cash / cheque / bank transfer receipts.
• Register all bank payment vouchers in GAC s accounting and financial system Dolphin.
• Ensure that all records are filed and maintained in a systematic manner.
• Serve as a role model by upholding GAC Code of Ethics, displaying GAC Sprit and acting in the best interest of GAC Oman and the Group.
• Perform any other duties requested or delegated by manager to ensure the service level of the company is maintained.
Diploma(, Any), Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce)
Bachelor of Commerce or Diploma in Finance.
1 – 2 years of qualified experience in Accounting.
Strong analytical skills in accounting.
Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
Proficient knowledge of accounting and computing software such as MS Office & Outlook.
Good work ethics and ability to comply with company policies and procedures.
Cultural awareness for working with people from various cultures and backgrounds.
The recruitment of expatriates is subject to clearance approval.