Job Title: Accountant JOB REF: AI – ACC – 001
Job Description :
The accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
As an Accountant :
• Preparing the purchase order and developing a strong relationship with vendors
• Preparing Sales Order and follow-up on payments from clients. Follow up with sales staff as well as client for renewal of products
• Prepare the salaries for staff
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of Busy Software
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
• Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
As a Finance Controller :
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare statements including monthly and annual accounts and prepare financial management reports. Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
• Monitor and support taxation issues.
• Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
Skills & Strength :
• Accounting Functions and know how to use Busy accounting software
• Planning and organizing,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills,
• Information and task monitoring,
• Ability to work under pressure
• Problem analysis and solving,
• Supervisory skills,
• Work management and prioritizing skills,
• Attention to detail and Accuracy,
• Flexibility and Reliability,
Report To :
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria