Turas Group is a US-based global recruitment firm partnering with a Leading Multinational Consulting Firm to place driven and humble Nurse Managers who will transform patient care in the Healthcare Sector across Saudi Arabia.
This opportunity is targeted at medical professionals with a solid background in Nursing and who have a desire to develop themselves as Consultants. The Nurse Manager will collaborate with key public sector clients to identify and develop solutions for existing and anticipated challenges in patient care.
Location: Saudi Arabia
* Organized Critical Thinker & Problem Solver
* Honest Communicator & Listener
* Adaptable and Agile
* Humble Leader
Qualifications for Success
* Arabic fluency (spoken, written and reading)
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, or any relevant course in Medicine. A Master’s Degree is an added asset.
* At least 5 years of experience in the clinical field; Experience working in large hospitals is an added asset.
* Certifications in Nursing or Healthcare Management is a plus point.
* Experience in working and delivering on transformation projects in Healthcare.
* Previous experience in setting up, organizing, implementing, and managing large complex programs and projects in Healthcare.
* Demonstrates excellent leadership, mentorship and team management skills.
* Team player and exceptional ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
What’s in it for you:
* Two-year Contract
* Competitive salary package
* Collaboration in transformation projects
How Can Turas Group Serve You?
We are a global recruiting company headquartered in the US with offices in Dubai and Jakarta. Recruiting humble and high-caliber leaders to use their talents to serve others has been in our DNA for years. We began in 2010 and now have made thousands of placements globally at a variety of companies from innovative startups to billion-dollar multinational companies – we are honored to do the same for you! Visit us at turasgroup.com.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria