Roles & Responsibilities
· Experience in IT Infrastructure Planning (Server, Network & Security Management and Database), Data center Operation, IT Services Management (ITSM), Methods, Processes, and Strategic Technology & Developing Cost Effective Solutions to meet business requirements
· Hands on experience in various stages of IT Infrastructure Management Lifecycle including IT Service Design, Service Operations, Service Transition and Continuous Service Improvement
· Good exposure to Network & System Administrations on Windows,Linux
· To manage networking and hardware support team.
· Maintain and support servers, desktops, switches, routers and firewall’s hardware and keeps software and firmware up to date.
· To maintains backup, updates network rules and network security policies to keep the network full proof.
· To troubleshoot and provide support on network related issues and telephonic systems related issues and resolves the support issues under SLA.
· Ensure availability, scalability and accessibility of all IT infrastructure.
· Process driven culture and predictable delivery.
· Drive maximum benefit for Capex investments.
· Ensure Secure IT Environment for the organization based on standards based best practices.
· End user satisfaction.
· IT team strength in terms of technical and behavioral competencies.
· Coordination and adherence to ITIL norms.