• Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical.
• We strongly prefer a minimum of combination experience, on-site, Project Management, Project Engineering, Field Engineering, conceptual and Hard Bid Estimating experience.
• Experience with MEP field operations on a big residential/commercial building projects.
• Experience should be with a large mechanical / electrical subcontractor doing large hospital construction work that self-performs their work.
• MEP Commissioning.
• Fire protection
• Extensive experience in construction high-residential and commercial buildings, corporate office buildings, commercial and institutional projects etc.
• Writing Mechanical bid packages
• Conducting/Assisting in Pre-award meetings
• Providing Budget review and value analysis
• Providing Constructability reviews and recommendations
• Provide Scheduling, review and updates
• Coordination with co-workers, vendors, subcontractors, owners, engineers and architects
• Troubleshoot mechanical field problems for projects in the construction phase
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), schedule, cost, safety, and quality.
• Solid leadership / management / supervisory skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to meet or beat project schedules and budgets.
• Ability to effectively control and supervise large groups and projects.
• Must have a degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (BE/B-TECH).
• Must have 5 to 8 years of experience on a big residential/commercial project.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria