• Review and inspect direct Materials (ND), Project & shut-down returns with the purpose of needs preservation prior to relocate them on the shelf, and coordination with materials Integrity Section.
• Provides significant input and plays a proactive role in the development and implementation of the integrity assurance plan; looking for potential problems before they occur.
• Inspection involves considerable knowledge of standards and specifications.
• Ensures preservation of all spare parts, materials and equipment are stored in the Company warehouses strictly in accordance with manufacturer specifications and/or established Company procedures.
• Understand the causes of damages and provide recommendations. Provide direction for damage reduction and elimination through improved design practices, manufacturing practices, and material selection and application.
• Participates in the implementation of the Quality Management concepts in line with ISO 9000 series protocol.
• Ensures safety of Company personnel and assets through compliance with all EHS policies,
Desired Candidate Profile
• Secondary School Certificate / 10th Passed or an equivalent Educational Qualification approved
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a warehousing environment with a minimum of 2 years of experience in preserving MRO materials, preferably in Oil and Gas Sector
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria