𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗧𝗼: Supply Chain Manager – Dotted line to On-Site Construction Manager
𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆: Intermediate level position that is responsible for control of all project material at the construction site.
𝗘𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 & 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀:
o Inventory Location Planning – Responsible for planning the physical layout of the warehouse or laydown yard at the construction site. Responsible for organizing said warehouse or laydown yard to allow for a logical ordering system as specified by the Project Manager or On-Site Construction Manager (i.e. by commodity, by shipment, by system, by kit, etc.)
o Inventory Procedure Planning – Responsible for implementing a physical inventory procedure and record keeping procedure that incorporate, at a minimum, the requirements specified below in “Daily Transactions”, as well as any additional requirements specified by the Project Manager or On-site Construction Manager.
o Material Communication Planning – Responsible for planning and maintaining an accurate communication plan for all forms, reports, and information specified below in “Communication & Reporting”, as well as any additional information requirements specified by the Project Manager or On-Site Construction Manager
• 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
o Material Receiving – Receive incoming materials, supplies, and equipment. Operate a forklift and / or truck to transport material from offloading point to storage area (if trained and licensed to do so). Uncrate material and dispose of unneeded packing materials. Compare material received to packing lists and/or purchase orders to verify the accuracy and quantity of shipments. Complete a Field Material Receipt report for each shipment, accounting for the material received in each shipment.
o Material Inspection – Conduct a visual inspection of material in shipment for overage, shortage, damage, or defects. Record issues identified during inspection on a Field OS&D report.
o Segregation and Storage – Label and store items within the warehouse or laydown yard according to a logical ordering system as mentioned in “Planning”. Maintain an up to date Site Material Inventory report that provides a current status on the following information at all times: all material receipts and material issues, what material is currently on hand, and where material is located within the warehouse or laydown yard.
o Preservation – Ensure that material is stored in a condition that protects it from environmental effects. Contact the Project Manager or On-Site Construction Manager if additional preservation or preventive maintenance is required.
o Material Issue – Validate Field Material Issue requests submitted by general contractor and sub-contractors for accuracy and completeness. Locate, pull from stock, and stage material as requested. Issue material to general contractor and sub-contractors.
• Communication and Reporting
o Maintain daily communication with various supply chain groups that are shipping material to site. Keep an accurate log of all shipments that have been dispatched to site by Exterran, by an Exterran contractor, or by an Exterran supplier.
o Field Material Receipt report will be generated with 24 hours of receipt of each shipment.
o Field OS&D report will be generated as required.
o Copy of Field Material Issue forms submitted by contractors will be provided on request.
o Site Material Inventory report will be kept up to date daily and available on request.
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀:
• Excellent verbal communication, written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to influence without direct authority.
• Familiarity with and ability to visually recognize common oil and gas field equipment
• Strong MS Office skills with Excel, Power Point, and Word.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• High school diploma or equivalency certificate.
• At least five years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry, with a minimum of one year in construction projects.
• At least five years of experience in Supply Chain, with a minimum of one year in Inventory Control or Logistics.
• Knowledge and experience in shipping and receiving procedures, and inventory control. Must be able to interpret shipping documents, invoices, packing slips, inventory documents.
• Standard requirements. Bending, squatting, climbing, stooping, twisting, and reaching will all be required occasionally in this position.
• Lifting 50 pounds maximum with lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗬𝗘𝗥
Exterran is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the HRD at [ Link Removed ]
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria