Maintenance Supervisor is to manage all engineering related works and assists the Asst. Chief Engineer/Director of Engineering in proper efficient engineering operations including repair and maintenance of the entire property in line with hotel standards and achieves guest satisfaction.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
* Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
* Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
* Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
* Plans and executes maintenance related works and Schedules and carries out preventive maintenance of Equipments.
* Participates and actively involves in energy conservation programs and cost effective maintenance works.
* Educate and train all team members in Work safety standards, Engineering Standards and provides technical information as required.
* Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with team members
* Monitors and ensures that the guest complaints are attended as per standard time to make sure the guests are satisfied.
* Participates, involves and contributes to hotels “GREEN” Initiatives
Responsible for overall day to day operation, inspects that working condition of the engineering systems and ensure that all standards are maintained.
Desired candidate should be having certificate or diploma in HVAC/Electrical with three to four years experience in the same environment in a similar role. Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria