Wärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We Wärtsilians help our customers unlock the value of energy transition by optimizing their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 73 GW of power plant capacity in 180 countries around the world, including 80 energy storage systems?
In this era of innovation and fast changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology – together. Want to join the ride?
1. To manage the customer & power plant operator interface in such a manner that continually demonstrates the effectiveness of the Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA).
2. Building a long-term relationship with the customer and fully understanding the organizational and operational requirements.
3. To manage the available resources, both internally and externally, in a manner that meets or exceeds the specific requirements of the Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA). Specific Responsibilities: 1. To analyze power plant equipment’s condition and operational data and submit report along with recommendations on a monthly basis in respect of the Covered Equipment. 2. To prepare and submit the maintenance planning report for all scheduled maintenance for the covered equipment. Each maintenance planning report to include an overview of the coming twelve (12) months scheduled maintenance.
4. To provide planning for the transportation of exchange parts to and from a Wärtsilä workshop outside or inside the Country for overhauling.
5. To Ensure timely submission of reports on the performed overhaul of exchange parts including keeping track of running hour data for each exchange part or set of parts.
6. To draft a maintenance budget in conjunction with contract manager for the scheduled maintenance for the covered equipment’s for each Year of the term of the Agreement, covering estimated cost for spare parts and service manpower costs, as required to maintain the covered equipment’s for the Year
7. To provide technical support to customer / operator for solving operation and maintenance problems.
8. Planning of spare parts by considering lead times & co-ordinate within different Wärtsilä entities, for ordering of spare parts. Optimize inventory.
9. To communicate effectively with customer representative in relation to the condition of the plant equipment and performance and to provide suggestions for improvements.
10. Assist power plant operator in establishing and implement standard maintenance policies and procedures.
11. To identify and recommend measures for improving maintenance reliability, availability & to maximize equipment life, and to provide detailed feedback to the Contract Manager
12. Assist customer in preparing annual plant operating plan and annual maintenance plan in conjunction with Contract Manager.
13. Maintain/Track Power Plant statistical performance, production, root cause analysis and make suggestions/recommendations to Contract Manager.
14. To attend monthly meetings along with contract manager with Customer to discuss upcoming services for next six (6) Months.
15. Assume duties in absence of Contract Manager as per organizations requirement.
Qualification: Graduation in Engineering
Experience: 12 + years of maintenance experience in the field of Operation & Maintenance of power plant.
“Field Service/Workshop Manager experience is desirable”.
Job location : Muscat (Oman)
Last application date: 10.03.2021
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä Energy leads the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We help our customers unlock the value of the energy transition by optimising their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Our offering comprises flexible power plants, energy management systems, and storage, as well as lifecycle services that ensure increased efficiency and guaranteed performance. Wärtsilä has delivered 73 GW of power plant capacity in 180 countries around the world.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria