About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You are a passionate person ready for a bigger scope of responsibility. You are curious to challenge existing ways of working and able to develop new knowledge, skills & behaviors. You create an environment where IKEA’s values are a strong and living reality that adopts the diversity of co-workers and visitors.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
•Live and share the IKEA values every day
•University degree in Logistics or relevent specialization and proven leadership abilities from successful experience of Retail Management
•5 – 7 years goods flow and supply chain management experience preferably in a high volume business or knowledge of retail operations
•Ability to speak and understand verbal and written English at Business level
•Knowledgeable on KPI’s and Profit and Loss Statements
•Advance Computer literacy
Manage the In-Store Logistics operations for an IKEA Store and ensure that all operational objectives/ metrics are delivered taking into account quality, quantity and cost through development and execution of tactical and operational initiatives. Also make appropriate business recommendations based on the analysis of daily/ monthly reports and variances. Finally support the sales departments (Self Serve, Furniture & Satellite) ensuring that customers are provided with the highest possible service level (in line with IKEA standards) combined with maximized stock turnover to achieve the pre-defined yearly sales targets.
• Monitor the ordering process of the store, so that the stock levels of all the goods in the store are in line with the sales pattern and agreed sales targets are achieved.
• Ensure that the store should achieve a high service level to customers and a healthy stock balance to avoid over stock, concrete stock and out of stock situations.
• Be responsible for managing the in-store warehouse, stock movements, stock levels and replenishment.
• Monitor and secure the sales space in relation to the range size by close interaction with the sales & com-in departments.
• Liaise constantly with the Sales Managers Furniture & Satellite to make sure that the sales space is optimized.
• Be responsible for the regular replenishments & ensuring bins in the store are stocked up with required levels. This is supported through the analysis of top selling items, movement of stock, ensuring there is sufficient cover available for fast moving items and constantly liaising with the range & logistics department to prevent over-stock or stock-out situations.
• Work with Trinity Sales, Sales and Com – In in order to maximise Sales.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria