Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· To ensure that all guest and other hotel laundry is processed quickly and efficiently, in line with the laundry requirements of each item and the SOP’s of the hotel, keeping all item clean and in good condition.
· To ensure the safe storage, care and use of any chemicals, to protect themselves and colleagues from incorrect or dangerous usage.
· Use the laundry machines in line with their operating instructions, taking account of weight restrictions, and other requirements.
· Separate all linen to be washed with other items of similar use and color.
· Quickly collect all items of laundry from guest rooms as required.
· Separate collected Guest Laundry to be dry cleaned, pressed or washed and send to the section concerned.
· Prior to delivering guest laundry back to the room – check all guest laundry items have been properly processed.
· Deliver guest Laundry to rooms, taking account of ‘Do Not Disturb’ requirements of the guest
· Provide billing details to the cashiering department before the end of the shift.
· Help colleagues with any job assignments, and assist with and perform any other related hotel duty that may be assigned.
With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in hotel industry
With pleasing personality and a well focused individual
Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task
With excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Videos To Watch
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria