Provide all administrative services to the business. Coordinate with production team & Offices to give best and most effective services
Employee Welfare activities (all major events for 650+ employees)
1) Conducting Family Day, Annual Sports, Iftar, Hala feb, New Year celebration and other celebrations throughout year. (Cricket/Football/Badminton/Kabaddi/Athletics /Caroms/Chess etc.)
2) Coordinating in Kirby Kuwait’s participation for RunQ8, Gulf Bank Marathon, & other external events.
3) Organizing and managing Blood donation camps
4) Organizing Quarterly addresses
Employee Accommodation / Camp
1) Responsible for Employee Accommodation (Camp) by coordinating with Alghanim facilities team.
2) Visiting Camp to check the accommodation Facilities, Kitchen, Food items expiry dates etc.
3) Responsible for checking the Food Quality, Quantity, House Keeping, Menu etc for cafeteria.
4) Handling the Grievances at Camp.
Transportation arrangement (with Transportation Team)
1) Arranging transportation for all of our employees (Plant, Maint, Office Staff)
2) Arranging Airport pick up / drop for FTC Employees
3) Arranging Transportation for Medical, Finger Print etc.
4) Arranging transportation for Local purchase, Hospitals etc.
5) Arranging rental cars and buses as and when required.
1) Arranging Visa from all other Embassies (India, Saudi, Vietnam, Tanzania, Egypt etc..)
2) Arranging and coordinating Visit visas for all Kirby Kuwait visitors or Sales team visitior.
3) Ticketing and travel arrangements for all official travels of Kirby Kuwait employees or visitior
Coordinating with Maintenance and Safety -Dept. For the following
1) Electrical & AC works
2) Network Cables Arranging
3) Telephone Complaints / New Extension Numbers
4) Painting works / modification works in the office.
5) Plumbing works
6) Removal of Solid Waste / Garbage
7) Pest control Services
8) Sewage water removal
1) Monitoring and updating all the CCTV camera
2) Updating all the Gate Passes / Visitor Passes for Security
3) Checking all the registers in / out
1) Maintaining the entire facility (non-plant)
2) Renovating the office, camp and plant facilities
Other General duties:
1) Printing works for office Banners, safety posters etc.
2) MOC Lines payments and make sure lines are in service all the time.
3) Procuring stationary, office furniture and miscellaneous items for office and plant.
4) Renewal of Agreements with courier service provider.
5) Monitoring of Incoming and outgoing couriers.
6) Checking the invoices from vendors and processing payments by preparing Material Requests and Service Entries in SAP
• 5+ years in Admin section, Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
• Good Working knowledge in various administrative processes.
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Diploma or Graduate
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria