Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelors degree holder in Communications, English or any business course
• Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred, but talented individuals with a passion for SaaS sales will be considered
• Confident in handling calls and making cold calls
• Excellent customer service skills – will never take a “NO” personality
• Previous experience in a hospitality environment is a plus
• Experience using ZOHO or any CRM systems is an advantage
• Must be fluent in speaking in Arabic and English. Fluency in other languages is an advantage
• Should be well organized and have exceptional attention to details
• A desire for continuous learning, improvement, and overall career growth
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
important Hashtags: #HighVolumeofCalls #UseofComputer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodies Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We believe you will love working at foodies!
• We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
• We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
• We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
• This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
• And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodies, we don t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodies is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.