Roles & Responsibilities
Role & responsibilities
• Receiving of stocks along with recording, reporting & monitoring.
• Responsible for all back-of-the-hand operations which would include Stock Ordering, Inventory, Expiry audit, and Opening & closing stock monitoring.
• Responsible for Health & Safety checklists.
• Responsible for Attendance, Health card & Civil id tracking and maintaining all reports & checklist pertaining to FOH & BOH, store, inventory, hygiene & maintenance.
Preferred candidate profile
• Any graduate or diploma holder
• Good English communication
• Good knowledge in MS Office
Perks and benefits
• Tax free salary
• Free accommodation and other facilities
• Free transportation