Roles & Responsibilities
“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What would you do? The Specifics
As the face of our stores, Receptionists are responsible for greeting and welcoming customers in a friendly manner as soon as they arrive at the store. They keep organized patient records and help patient schedules flow smoothly. They re the glue to our operations, helping everyone to stay on track. The role provides prompt, courteous service to customers either on the phone or in person.
• Ensures high quality customer service while following all safety protocols.
• Ensures a smooth flow of customers through the store.
• Answers, screens, and forwards incoming phone calls in accordance with National Vision protocol.
• Processes and understands managed care plans while obtaining document information from the insurance company as needed.
• Provides customers basic and accurate information.
• Schedules and confirms appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
• Files all patient records daily and pulls patient files for the next day’s appointments.
• Checks order status and notifies customers when orders are in or of any delays.
• Keeps reception area tidy and presentable with all necessary materials.
• Receives, sorts, distributes daily mail/deliveries and maintains inventory of office supplies.
• Participates in regularly scheduled mandatory communication meetings.
Are you the right fit? The Suitable Talent
• Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role preferred but not required.
• 0-2 years related experience or training preferred.
• Experience handling multiple phone lines preferred.
• Strong customer service skills required
• Strong organizational skills required
Education : High School Diploma or equivalent.