Roles & Responsibilities
A day in your life with us:
The Personal Assistant is responsible to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Organize travel arrangements
• Organise meetings & events which include hotel bookings, travel requirements and internal/external communications.
• Preparing reports, presentations and briefs as required
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintains correspondence with internal/external stakeholders
• Carry out administrative duties such as typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner