Roles & Responsibilities
The Marketing Executive job at Boushahri Group is to increase awareness drive sales of the company brands while minimizing cost to meet the company objectives and strategy ensuring the short- and long-term security of the business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan, oversee and manage content creation and publishing for brands social channels.
• Manage social engagement and respond to customers feedback (DMs, comments).
• Submit monthly reports of digital marketing activities to department management.
• Manage and supervise events preparation, setup and operations.
• Submit events monthly reports to department management.
Responsible for managing marketing administration and filing systems.
Education /Experience Requirements
• Bachelor s Degree in a related field.
• 2-3 years experience, including digital marketing and managing social channels.
• Experience in content marketing including marketing literature and collateral.
• Good knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, IG, Snapchat & TikTok).
• Excellent English & Arabic Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
• Excellent writing and strong presentation skills.
• Highly organized and attentive to details.
• Can work under pressure.
• Works well within a team.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and has outstanding work ethics with minimal supervision.
• Tech Savvy.
• Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint and other presentation system tools.
• Creative mind, efficient and reliable.
• Can lead on projects and liaise with different company entities (internal and external).