• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
• Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
• Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
• Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
• Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
• Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
• Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
• Conducting daily backup operations.
• Managing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
• 3-5 years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
• A+, Linux+ or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in database programming and software installation.
• Attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving skills.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria