Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering/ Health/ Environmental from a recognized institute to the approval of the Engineer
* Must have a demonstrable overall experience of 10 years with a minimum of 5 years in similar surface & ground water networks projects.
* He will be site based and shall cover the following activities across multiple work areas:
* Monitor the safety performance of contractors on site;
* Monitor compliance with occupational health standards and use of personal protection equipment;
* Participate in internal safety reviews and site inspections;
* Take part in incident investigation;
* Check observance of the permit to work systems;
* Carry out or procure specialist HSE training;
* Assist H&S Specialist to implement H&S standards on site;
* Prepare Site Safety reports.
* Coordinate closely with Ashghal Quality, Health and Safety Department on Safety requirement and reporting to minimize construction disruption on site.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria