Rentokil Initial Plc is a FTSE 50 global leader in support services, operating in c.80 countries and employing around 40,000 people.Voted a Management Times top 25 most admired company, we’re a business services company known for protecting people and enhancing lives worldwide.
* Work closely with management and employees to deliver effective HR solutions.
* Update the managers about the changes/policies of the performance Management system.
* Supervise and resolve complex employee relations issues.
* Initiating and achieving Termination/Resignation processes including creating the required documents and following up with the intended managers to finalize it efficiently and on time.
* Dealing with (grievances, bullying, harassment) and advising managements on implementing disciplinary procedures.
* Designing, preparing and developing Manpower reports including all related issues (hiring, leaving, transferring, re-hiring).
* Undertake ER investigations and Conducting Exit Interviews.
* Updating different departments’ managers on a regular basis about their manpower.
* Statistics/analysis including hiring and firing data (Turnover).
* Receive complaints from employees about ER/Appraisal issues and manage to solve satisfactorily for all parties.
* Prepare the summaries which contain all employees’ information, then put the proposals and
* Recommendations according to the rules and discuss the recommendations with the managers.
* Managing multiple business units in multiple locations.
* Formulating and structuring probation as well as yearly evaluation for all employees.
* Coordinating with Recruitment Department by selecting the best candidate for internal transfer from other departments.
* Advertise roles on Linkedin, Bayt and other recruitment channels.
* Source candidates utilizing agencies if needed
* Evaluate internal and external referral CV’s and initiate pre-screens with candidates.
* Screen candidates in order to provide qualified shortlists to hiring managers ensuring the applicant meets
* position requirements.
* Ensures compliance with company recruitment policies.
* Work with hiring managers to coordinate formal, competency-based interviews.
* Maintains and elevates diversity within the company.
* Identifies and builds positive, collaborative working relationships with line managers.
* Candidate must be Saudi nationality male/female.
* Must have bachelor degree in ( HR, Business Admin, or any Other Related field ).
* Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience.
* Candidate must be well experience in the Saudi Labor Law.
* Full proficiency in English.
* Competitive Salary and attractive bonus scheme
* Working for an International brand
* In house training provided
* Internal growth and promotion
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria