Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
▪100% adherence to the SLA/KPIs on a monthly basis and Timely escalation of cases that have the potential of exceeding the SLA/KPIs
▪ Provide employees with a customer service experience that improves the On-Boarding experience. Satisfactory levels should be maintained at 90%.
▪ Each On Boarding case should be closed with mandatory details & documents.
▪ Communication skills either email / face to face: To ensure the comprehensive communication, assist the new hires in settling in and look for the way of improving the same for self and across the team
▪ Corporate Induction need to be delivered as per the schedule
▪ Provide employees with a customer service experience that improves the Off-Boarding experience. Satisfactory levels should be maintained at 90%.
▪ Ensure 100% accuracy Employee data, Responses to customer, Maintenance of Off boarding tracker.
▪ Each separation case should be closed with mandatory details & documents (EOSB Calculation & Final Settlement signed by employee, all other correspondence to be attached with CRM Case etc.)
▪ End-end case management – ensure full closure with confirmation from customer.
▪ The Analyst is proactive rather reactive and anticipate customer needs & go extra mile to exceed the expectation employees.
▪ Complete all Payroll Request received on or before the Cut-off date should be in the system before the payroll Run + accommodate bulk payroll related cases which have come in after cut-off such as Incentives / Overtime/ Recoveries that has an impact on the employee’s pay.
▪ 100% accuracy of Maintaining all Payroll related entries and make sure that all the payroll entries are completed the payroll processing.
▪ Non-Payroll -Updates of Employee’s personal data; Family /Dependents details, Personal Identity, Communication etc.
▪Ensuring 100 % accuracy on Employee Salary update, Bank account, Personal ID that has direct impact on payment of salary.
▪ Process Improvement – To bring in ideas, which will add value to the current processes for WFM or other teams within HRSS. Track your process improvement bought to the table or the ones you have facilitated.
▪ Involve in the UAT testing for any system changes
▪ Adherence to policy rules while dealing with cases (obtain necessary approvals wherever required) 100%
▪ Prepare and correction of contract in Ministry of Manpower.
▪ Reconciliation of PASI payment and share with BU’s.
▪ Prepare Letters to Ministry/Visas/NOCs/Warning letters/Permeant transfer letter/Service Certificate etc.
▪ Manage employee file archiving.
▪ Making forms for Omani national’s registration
▪ Salary updating in PASI.
▪ Manage PASI transactions (Entry & Exit of Nationals).
You should believe in:
▪ Customer Focus / Collaboration
▪ Service Excellence / Team work
▪ Operational Excellence
▪ Data Integrity and confidentiality.
▪ Diploma in related area
▪ 2-5 years’ experience
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria