* To perform surgical interventions, including damage control surgery and surgical procedures for emergency surgical cases, to deliver life, limb, and function saving medical treatment.
* Provide 24-hour outpatient, emergency medical care, and resuscitation procedures 7 days a week.
* Stabilize and support a casualty before evacuation by air or land
* Medical Graduate, fully registered and currently lisenced with no restriction to practice in country of origin (EU recognised or equivalent).
* Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience after being certified in specialization (EU recognised or equivalent).
* Current and experienced in ATLS/BATLS, ACLS/ALS or equivalent.
* Fluency in English
Please attach a copy of your latest CV and relevant credentials to your application.
Rotation: 6 weeks on 6 weeks off
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria