– Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
– Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
– Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
– Hands on experience in Node JS development.
– Expertise on process design and documentation at both program level and user level;
– Strong communication skills.
– Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities. Includes problem structuring, analysis and ability to translate information into actionable implications and recommendations.
– Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills. Proficiency in negotiating priorities and resolving conflicts among project stakeholders. Able to influence others and function effectively in a collaborative work environment.
– Ability to work in a team with all levels of people, both internal and external to the organization.
– Ability to lead a team when necessary.
– eGovernment experience an added advantage.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria