We are looking for a Freelance driver with own car FOR 7 DAYS. As a driver, you must have a safe driving record, follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations. In this position, you will follow prearranged routes to destinations or use maps and GPS to navigate routes. .
Driver Duties and Responsibilities
• Practice safe driving habits
• Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
• Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
• Deliver order on time • Contact the receivers to take location
• Collect payments, document amount, and offer receipts when necessary
• Complete documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo.
• Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
Driver Requirements and Qualifications
• Demonstrate safe driving practices
• Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
• Able to work well alone
• Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to assist passengers when needed
• Organized and able to follow a schedule
• Focused on customer service
• Positive attitude and professional demeanor
• High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills, and mental ability, equivalent to 2 years of high school education
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Physically able to lift and carry objects.
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
• Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
• No COVID-19 Precaution(s):
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria