Auto req ID: 230244BR
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Executing all the warehouse activities from Picking Orders, Loading, Offloading and Arranging.
* Load the trailer’s based on Transfer Out and record on pick ticket with expiry date.
* Receive shipments and account accurately by preforming blind count by filling in pick ticket with expiry dates.
* Arrange the unloaded products in the respective areas based on FEFO.
* Carryout goods movement within warehouse / production – issues to production / returns from production.
* Facilitate in proper Housekeeping in line with Food Safety and AIB requirements.
* Ensure batteries are handled in safe and tidy manner and batteries charging are carried out regularly.
* Pre PIT check list is performed and any issued should be reported to dispatch clerk.
* Driving licenses
* Ability to read and write.
Job Type: Full-Time
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria