As the Retail Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the store operations, floral design and managing the on-site sales team. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual with floral industry managerial experience, a positive attitude and team-oriented focus.
Requirements and responsibilities:
– Responsible for creating and fulfilling all purchase orders from wholesalers/suppliers including, but not limited to: seasonal flowers, fresh greenery, potted plans, dried flowers, requisite dry goods, packaging materials, supplies, etc.
– Effectively manage all aspects of the flower shop in accordance with company procedures.
– Oversee sales associates, including scheduling and responsibilities.
– Offer superior customer service, accountable for store displays and high quality floral designs.
– Uphold a clean, safe and organized working environment including ownership of waste logs, inventory, organization and maintenance of flower shop equipment and materials.
– Be able to look ‘beyond the flower shop’ and generate outside clientele.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred however equivalent/relevant experience will be considered.
– A minimum of three- five years floral management experience, industry and/or relevant professional service experience preferred.
Skill and knowledge requirements:
– Strong leadership, organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to effectively manage, communicate and collaborate with team members.
– Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude within a fast-paced, constantly changing, creative environment.
– Exceptional communications and customer service skills.
– Floral design experience and knowledge required.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria