Supports the Site Manager in the maintenance of all DynCorp International operational and domestic facilities at the designated WRM Site. Develops and operates the Facilities Maintenance Program for all DynCorp International facilities. Manages, by direction, the activities of the Facilities Maintenance program and the use of subcontractors, as required. Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards, FGS, Job Plans, AFI’s WRM SOP’s/WI’s, EPA, OSHA and Whole Building Design Guide (WBDG) regulations. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
* Principle point of contact for Facilities Maintenance-related issues to include 24/7 response requirements.
* Coordinates with the Ministry of Defense Engineering Services (MODES in Oman) and PSO for ECA assistance with and resolution of relevant issues regarding MODES responsibilities.
* Conducts site surveys assessing facilities maintenance requirements and develops program elements to support those requirements to include job plans, schedules, reports and facility history jackets.
* Ensures that the Preventative Maintenance Program is strictly adhered to for all DynCorp operational and domestic facilities.
* Manages unscheduled repairs and the related work order/control processes.
* Assists DynCorp International and customer QAE personnel with scheduled inspection requirements.
* Monitors quality, responsiveness and performance of all work performed by other agencies to include subcontractors, MODES and SAF Signals in accordance with relevant Scopes of Work.
* Works closely with the CE Functional Manager to facilitate standardized facility maintenance practices.
* Maintains current working knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations and ensures they are adopted at all times in the work environment.
* Responsible for acquiring technical manuals, equipment manufacturer’s owner/operator manuals, prints/drawings and other reference materials necessary to establish and maintain a Reference Library.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining a Special Level Holding inventory.
* Responsible for the accountability of tools and FM workshop equipment.
* Types and formats Scopes of Work (SOW) and other Company documents accurately.
* Types and formats AF Form 332s accurately.
* Ensures Subcontractor performance meets contractual performance expectations. Coordinates corrective actions with the Site Manager and CE Functional Manager regarding any cases of substandard performance by DynCorp International and/or Subcontractor facilities maintenance personnel.
* Provides on the job training to DynCorp International personnel, as nece3ssary.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Must be familiar with modern building practices and utility services and be able to interpret construction drawings.
* Background or working knowledge of a variety of skilled trades required; government or military organizational, planning and supervisory experience preferred.
* Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
* Capacity to work effectively with diverse workforce encompassing different cultural backgrounds.
* Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
Experience & Education
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Qualification and experience in Facilities Maintenance field of Engineering, encompassing a high level of competence in basic electrical work, plumbing, carpentry, metal work, masonry, groundwork’s and cabling required.
* Six years experience of Supervisory or Management and organizational planning preferably gained within the armed forces preferred with minimum five years required.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD is highly desirable.
* BUILDER SMS experience desirable.
* Computerized Maintenance Management System experience (CMMS) required; Maximo desirable.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
* Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
* Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria