Iqarus has a proud history, extending over 40 years, of delivering fully-integrated healthcare solutions in complex and demanding operating environments. We operate across the medical spectrum from primary care and occupational health, to advanced pre-hospital trauma care, through to full scale laboratory, radiological, diagnostic and surgical capabilities. Our approach projects the highest standards of clinical care into the environments in which we operate, through a combination of local knowledge, multinational medical staff, integrated global clinical governance, training and medical supply. Our highly-skilled operational teams deliver frontline and preventative services to mitigate health risk and help organisations keep their workforces safe, healthy, resilient and productive. By increasing the quality, simplicity and efficiency of health delivery we enhance our clients’ return on investment in health and in many instances, help elevate social and/or humanitarian objectives too. Our clients include multinationals and SMEs, governments, non-governmental organisations, supra-nationals, and non-governmental organisations.
The Emergency Doctor is responsible for initiating resuscitation and stabilisation of patients as well as commencing investigations and interventions to diagnose and treat illnesses, whilst working as a multi-disciplined team.
– University Degree in Medicine with a minimum of 5 Years post qualification experience
– A specialist qualification and/or formal education program in Emergency Medicine
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent IT skills including use of electronic medical records systems
– Fluency in English
– Ability to work calmly and effectively under high-stress work conditions
– Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team, with clinical and non-clinical personnel
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Carry out immediate evaluation and management of emergency patients that are brought in for treatment
– Liaise with other medical staff to ensure continuity of care
– Ensures that all medical records are properly kept and maintained
– Provision of clinical reporting into Iqarus Chief Medical Officer
– Support clinical mentoring for staff development
– Ensure best practice in line with clinical guidelines and SOPs
– Support the clinical excellence framework under direction from the Chief Medical Officer
– Provide liaison with external agencies where required to promote chain of care continuity and professional referral/patient handover
Please attach a copy of your latest CV and relevant credentials to your application.
Rotation: 6 weeks on 6 weeks off
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria