• Contribute to the development of cyber-policies, procedures and standards that are in line with best practices and industry trends.
• Monitor and assess the compliance of IT projects and enterprise design to the cyber security policies and guidelines across ENOC to align with the Organization Cyber Security Programme.
• Lead cyber security analysis of the technology environment in order to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
• Lead the research, recommendation and evaluation of cyber security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats.
• oversight technology architecture assessments from technical security point of view that enable the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and cyber threat landscape.
• Assist CIC team and IT/OT staff in the resolution of reported security incidents, when required
• Lead the evaluation and assessment of available tools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities, and recommend best solutions and practices.
• Lead the development and maintenance of security architecture artefacts (e.g., models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations in coordination with cyber security governance team.
𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 &𝗮𝗺𝗽; 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲:
• Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field or equivalent, Diploma with additional relevant experience.
• MBA or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information security is preferable.
• Required professional certifications: Professional certificate such as CISSP, CISM, C-CISO, CISA, GSEC.
• 10+ years of Information Technology experience.
• 5+ years of relevant working experience.
• Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
• Working experience in cyber security assurance.
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria