· To coordinate all internal and external correspondence, incoming mail, and appointment diary for the HOD.
· To keep daily, weekly and monthly reports organized by date, including daily quality control reports, maintenance requests, incident reports etc.
· To be familiar with all maintenance contracts and to ensure these are renewed in time annually.
· To ensure all warranties of equipment are monitored and kept up-to-date.
· To prepare all purchase order requests for the engineering department.
· To handle and manage the petty cash as per company procedure.
· To ensure that the preventative maintenance program is being executed and reported.
· To work closely with the housekeeping department.
· To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
· To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotels.
· To utilize OPERA PMS as and when required.
· To ensure that the engineering office and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
· To ensure all guests complaints are logged and brought to the attention of the hotel manager and entered in guest profile.
· To ensure that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manual as well as electronically is maintained at all times.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· To use computer system for all work orders.
· To understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the Employees’ Handbook and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
· To always work to the best of your ability.
· To be financially aware and aim to strive for a successful profitable business.
· To report for duty punctually.
· To be groomed and dressed as stipulated in the staff handbook including wearing the correct clean uniform at all times.
· To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
· To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with all staff.
· To be fully aware and cooperate with all the security policies.
· To handle guest and employee inquiries to the best of your ability in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors or manager on duty at all times.
· To provide and maintain the highest possibly service standards to our clientele at all times.
· To use your knowledge to the best of your ability with regard to legal matters.
· To never be under the influence of drugs or alcohol when on duty.
· To be familiar with the emergency procedures of the hotel.
· Never to communicate to any members of the press with regard to Al Rayyan Hospitality, its clientele and the owners of the hotel.
· Not to carry any weapons on property.
With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in hotel industry
With pleasing personality and a well focused individual
Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task
With excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Videos To Watch
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria