The selected candidate will be responsible for providing administration support for the Emirates Airline Foundation and its global projects
• Assist with general accounting functions.
• Establish and prioritise department policies, processes and procedures into discrete tasks with clear accountabilities.
• Ensure delivery of department and corporate requirements in liaison with internal and related functions e.g.: scheduling.
• Preparing project update communication communications (including passenger communications, website updates, etc).
• Responding to queries regarding project status.
• Communicating with stakeholders as required.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and the issuing of tickets as required.
• Identify and deliver improved working methods/practices.
• Ensuring the quality of the content of information appears in the internal systems and timely updates.
• Continuously review working practices to enhance productivity, role enrichment and the delivery of services to the department’s requirements.
• Work closely with internal, partner and government departments to ensure effective use of resources.
• Personal visit to all the NGOs (based in developing countries) supported by the Foundation is mandatory.
• Experience working with senior executives
• Project Management experience is preferred
• Thorough understanding of the Emirates group policies, processes and practices
• Previous experience working / volunteering for a NGO / Development / Aid organisation would be highly regarded
• Basic reservation experience would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Arabic will be preferred
• 12 Years Schooling or Equivalent
• 5+ years in General Adminstration experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including MS Excel) is required
• Basic accounting knowledge and experience
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆: The Emirates Group
𝗩𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: Full-time
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria