To control and manage the administration of the Department in addition to providing confidential secretarial/administrative services.
• Monitor the daily schedule of the Departmental Head/Manager and furnish required information/documentation for meetings/appointments, by co-ordinating with sources within and outside the Department.
• Provide secretarial services to the Departmental Head/Manager by attending to routine administrative paper work.
• Screen incoming mails and telephone calls, action responses, re-direct correspondence and collate to the appropriate person obtaining additional information where necessary.
• Supervise the Department’s attendance records, overtime claims and verify such claims where necessary and ensure that overtime claims are processed and forwarded to Salary Admin. Department for payment.
• Be fully conversant with the activities of the organisation in order to liaise effectively with senior executives and external contacts on behalf of the Departmental Head/Manager.
• Maintain Petty Cash accounts by verifying authenticity of claims ensuring figures are accurately recorded. Control and handle cash transactions to bring accounts to balance.
𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 &𝗮𝗺𝗽; 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲:
• Administration.General administration : 3+ Years
• 12 Years schooling or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria