-Candidates who have the below experience and skills in GCC
– On visit/cancelled visa- immediately available to join
• Carry out a preventive maintenance schedule on High Mast/Feeder pillar and L.V. Switchgear apparatus.
• Assist Low Voltage maintenance of all associated L.V. equipment within Terminal.
• To ensure that apparatus remains functional; to avert costly breakdowns; to avoid unplanned replacement costs.
• Install, test and commission new electrical apparatus, alarm and control systems.
• Be able to read Electrical Schematic Diagrams.
• Be able to select correct spare parts and obtain technical information from the manufacturers parts and Technical manuals.
• 24X7 on call duty for in case of any emergency
• Be able to carry out duties without direct supervision.
• Ensures tidiness and cleanliness of workshop facilities and all equipment’s he is responsible of.
• Identify potential hazards and dangerous occurrences at the workplace and comply with safe work instruction/ guideline.
• Adhere to the safety measures identified in the Risk Assessments, Operation procedures and other HSE procedures.
• Comply with the recommended PPE requirements and maintain it in a good hygienic condition.
• Report HSE observation, near miss and incidents.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria