* You’ll review website marketing content and be responsible for providing compliance and quality assurance for both the copy and digital content uploaded to our commerce platforms.
* You’ll be using a lot of content management system tools including SAP Hybris, Drupal etc.
* You’ll ensure that content details are completed in line with our brands’ guidelines and professional standards.
* You’ll verify and validate the accuracy of content through established resources and means.
* You’ll ensure that all content is customer-oriented, user-friendly and structured.
* You must maintain a high-level understanding of content uploaded – banners, promotions, etc.
* You’ll collaborate with the manager to simplify and solve complex issues related to digital content.
This is You!
* You must be a graduate. Freshers are also welcome to apply.
* You must be passionate about technology and latest business trends.
* You should be extremely organized and have an excellent eye for detail.
* You must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
* You should preferably have some knowledge of HTML.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria