Serco’s CX Managers accountability is the overall delivery of world class customer service across the portfolio to all passengers. They will be the central point of contact for the CX Supervisors and will be empowered to make decisions that will either enhance the service or mitigate a potential increase in passenger flow. The CX Manager will manage multiple locations and will be fully accountable for the operational team and delivery of KPIs in line with client requirements.
• Manage escalations from CX Supervisors on shift, identifying trends and driving continuous improvement of the Passenger experience.
• Report and rectify any issues that occur with other stakeholders or operational roadblocks that CX Supervisors cannot manage.
• Team leadership – The role holder will guide, coach and mentor CX Supervisors to build successful and high performing teams and ensure that all required standards and behaviours are successfully met.
• Deputize for Account Manager as required and interface with client on improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for holistic management of operations.
• Processing and analysing CX Supervisor and CX Team Leader data flows.
• Working with the client on operations initiatives and manage high level operational stakeholder engagement.
• Reporting on performance.
• Demonstrates Personal Drive – Actively works towards ambitious personal goals, demonstrates enthusiasm and energy toward all aspects of work. Shows drive to make a difference to others at work.
• Gains Others’ Trust – Interacts with others in a supportive way and in accordance with our Values.
• Communicates Effectively – Clearly and concisely conveys information and ideas that engage others.
• Demonstrates Collaboration – Demonstrates proactive team working and collaboration with others, role modelling the belief that the whole of the team is greater than the sum of individual efforts.
• Should have minimum 5 years of experience in management role.
• Must have minimum 8 years of experience in customer service.S
• Should possess knowledge of transport operations and security.
• Essential to have industry experience from Retail, F&B, hotel, hospitality.
• Must have high school diploma or degree in General Education or equivalent professional qualification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria