Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder the world’s busiest airports need a safe, secure and efficient airside environment. Airside Operations maintains and operates all airside infrastructure and implement the new technologies and that give us industry-leading capacity and efficiency. They do all that in a live environment and put customer service at the heart of it all.
• You’ll be responsible to effectively manage operational fire-fighting teams in both the Domestic and Aviation Environments, providing high levels of service whilst operating in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• You’ll actively support the aviation and domestic response manager in consistently delivering the team’s objectives.
• You’ll be responsible for managing effective fire-fighting and rescue services for all emergency situations
• You’ll hold a qualification in a discipline related to fire safety, emergency, incident, crisis management or airside safety
• You’ll hold a minimum ICAO English Level 5
• You’ll hold a valid UAE driving license
• You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience within a fire service role in which you’ll have at least 2 years’ experience as a Station Officer or Watch Manager
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria