The Driver will be responsible for driving and maintaining DynCorp vehicles for assigned contract.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
* Drives DI vehicle, transporting passenger to/from assigned destination.
* Adheres to all local driving laws, ensuring safety of passenger and vehicle.
* Maintains vehicle in a safe and clean condition at all times per contract requirements.
* Checks and reports the level of all routine fluids (including fuel) on a daily basis prior to driving a vehicle for the first time of each shift.
* Performs minor repairs on vehicles to ensure safety and continuous operation, such as replacement of batteries or jump starting vehicles and replacing tires.
* Performs other job duties such as moving of property, cleaning of facilities, and loading vehicles.
* Maintains vehicle log and submits daily vehicle deficiencies to supervisor. A safety check and inspection of every vehicle must be done at beginning of every shift.
* Performs other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
* Knowledge to perform minor repairs of vehicle.
* Ability to operate vehicles equipped with manual transmission
* Must possess valid driver’s license.
* Acceptable driving record.
* Must be able to drive at night with no visual impairments that would cause a safety hazard.
* Customer oriented with ability to work through difficult situations while providing superb customer support.
* Additional knowledge and skills may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
Experience & Education
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Minimum three (3) years driving experience, preferably with other international organizations.
* Additional experience and education may be required by contract and will be listed separately.
* Position requires a CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
* Working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
* Long hours, austere working environment.
* Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria