Join Ecolab’s Light industry team as District Representative III in Oman and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring order and revenue growth of Company products and services to assigned customer and prospect accounts by analyzing and meeting customer needs; developing and implementing sales plans; selling products and providing customer support in an assigned geographic territory.
What’s in it For You:
* The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
* The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
* The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
* Achieves annual sales targets by working with the District Manager and senior district sales personnel to establish selling strategy and tactics. Obtains orders and establishes new accounts; plans and organizes daily work; calls on existing and potential sales customers. Analyzes customer needs, requirements, and strategic plans recommending solutions with Company programs. Keeps management informed through regular activity reports and communications.
* Meets or exceeds the required minimum daily sales calls as set by the assigned group. May be accompanied by district management personnel.
* Calls on customer facilities and observes and implements practical application of products. Services assigned accounts. Recommends changes in chemical dosages, flow rates, or equipment. Reports changes or problems to District Manager and then customer.
* Begins to work with existing customers to seek new applications for existing products. With assistance from senior sales personnel and the District Manager, develops and executes account sales plans.
* Upon attaining the required level of technical competency and sales skills, assumes both sales and service responsibilities within an assigned territory. Applies the Six Service Standards striving to improve their quality and document value provided to the customer. Under direct supervision, plans and carries out sales and service calls.
* Maintains close contact with district management regarding account activity, customer needs, prices, competitor activity, and Nalco product acceptability.
* Develops and maintains a sales pyramid and other required reports or documentation.
* Demonstrates safe driving techniques and maintains company car and equipment in a neat and professional manner.
* Supports and is committed to Nalco’s Quality Improvement Process and the guiding principles of Responsible Care®, and its six Codes of Management Practice.
* Five years of technical sales or field sales support experience
* Completed the Nalco Sales Training Program and shows potential in a career as an Nalco representative.
* Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for selling
* BA/BS in a science or technical specialty
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial)
* Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
* Working knowledge of Reverse osmosis, boilers, cooling towers, and waste water treatment systems.
About Nalco Water
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria