The Design Engineer (Automation & AV systems) will be involved in designing solutions and preparing relevant documents to aid in the sales and development process of a project.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Must be able to study project drawings and specification and design a solution (automation & AV systems) along with aid of the brief from the sales team.
• Prepare commercial proposals that include a bill of materials, estimation of person-hours, cabling, etc.
• Prepare product presentation and technical submittals to aid in the Sales Process.
• Use tools such as Microsoft Visio, AutoCAD to prepare field device distribution drawings and elevations relevant to the project.
• Maintenance of the proper documentation, knowledge database, presentation, and proposal templates, and all relevant documents that aid in the Sales process.
• Participate in site meetings for subsystem interface with various stakeholders.
• Research and study on industry trends to keep the solution offered up to date.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• 1-2 Years’ of experience in the field of Automation, AV & ELV subsystems.
• Prior experience in the following is favorable – Lighting Control, AC Control, Wired, and Wireless Network (Wi-Fi), CCTV, Intercom, AV Systems.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, AutoCad 2D is important.
• Valid UAE driving license holder is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent documentation and presentation skills
• Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and design solutions effectively
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria